Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aizen's New Hair Cut!!!

Aizen looks like a new boy!!! I buzzed his hair today while doing Daniel's and he sat through it and didn't fuss at all.

I've been wanting him to have a little boy haircut for a long time but just hadn't found any time to sit down and do. And you know toddlers, you can't get them to sit for more than a few seconds. I can see it now.... Aizen running around the house with just a diaper on, mommy chasing him with the clippers, the giggles and laughs, little chops of hair done looking like he had done it himself..... yeah right!!!

I also did it because lately it's been causing me a lot of pain to look at him. He looks SO much like Ruby from the behind and I would burst into tears when I looked at him. I miss my little girl so much and so the hair needed to change. Well here are the before and after. Isn't he handsome??






2 comments:

melanie said...

Aww!! It's precious! Why is it that little boys look older after haircuts? I love it, and I love his little smile. :)

Karen A said...

Such a cutie. Good job. I'm not brave enough to cut hair. Much love to you Denise.

--Karen from CHF (kjsa)