Sunday, December 2, 2007

Playing In The Flowers

With the scrapbooks I have been ordering, they come with 8x8 white paper. I have given these to Melody to make special pictures for Ruby to put in a scrapbook. Melody is also making a scrapbook of her memories of Ruby as part of her recovery. I want her to have a special place for her memories of her sister. I know that I don't remember much about when I was 5 years old, and I want to preserve as many of those memories that she has now.

This is a picture she made this morning for Ruby. It's of Ruby in Heaven. She is picking flowers in a garden. This is often how I think of Ruby, she was always picking grass and getting into flowers that she shouldn't have been in.

So, I asked Melody if I could share her picture, so here it is. This is how Melody sees her little sister.


1 comments:

Jyeth said...

Oh Dee! This is just an amazing testimony to the sweetness and talents of Melody and your sweet family. I am so grateful to you for sharing. I know this is a difficult time. Your gift of giving to others is such a strong testimony of the power and love that G-d has for us in the future. It will be a time without tears that lasts forever! Thank you so very much for the boost and smiles today.